The Bingo phrases can be said out aloud or again it can all be turned off. The clear display shows the number called and the matching bingo phrase. The game is clear and easy to follow, as each ball is called the number turns yellow so you can keep an eye on your game. The last 5 called numbers are on display so you can easily keep track. There are no switches, light bulbs, motors or wires to burn out. Our software runs on your pc style computer with Win2000 and up. Our application self installs on your computer. The Digital Bingo Machine also replaces your old wire cage with balls games for bingo at home and in community centers.
Whether you work from home or at the office, playing office bingo is a great way to brighten the day. It’s easy! Here’s how…
1. Choose a theme or search the 1,500+ pre-made bingo cards using BingoCardCreator.com. Work in a law office? Try Famous Fictional Lawyers bingo. An engineering firm? How about Building Materials Bingo. Got a lot of Gen X-ers in your workplace? Do a search for 80s-themed bingo cards.
2. Using the 3 easy steps, create and print a set of custom bingo cards using BingoCardCreator.com. Distribute a bingo card to each staff member and instruct employees to keep their unique card beside their desk for the day.
TIP: Got employees that work from home? Simply email bingo cards to work-from-home employees as an attachment. Assign a different card to each person.
3. Once an hour and using the call list that is printed automatically with your bingo cards, send out 2-4 new words or phrases via email, text, or intercom. Employees check their card and mark it accordingly.
4. When someone gets a bingo, shout it out! Or reply all via email.
5. Have prizes ready. Gift cards, a bottle of wine, or even the rest of the day off are sure to please.
Bingo Card Categories
Back to School
Get to know you
Movies & TV
Work from home
Printable Bingo Cards
Bingo Baker allows you to print as many bingo cards as you want! If you need 10 cards or 1,000 bingo cards, Bingo Baker is the only app that can handle it. And you don't have to worry about getting duplicate cards. Bingo Baker allows you to print 1, 2 or 4 cards per page. Your printable bingo cards include a random call list you can use to conduct your bingo game.
One card per page
Four cards per page
Play Bingo Online
Bingo Baker has the simplest online bingo experience. You just need to send your players a link to the game. That's it! Players can generate their own unique bingo card in one click, and they're ready to play. Bingo Baker shows no branding, and you can customize the game/card instructions.
Additionally, you can prompt your players to enter their name before starting the game, or Bingo Baker can email a card to each player. Bingo Baker will keep track of each player's card, and you can see all of the cards in your game control panel. Bingo Baker lets you clear and scramble each player's card when you're ready to play a new game.
Ucw88 slot online casino. Bingo Baker generates a call list for you, which you can use for your online game. It keeps track of where you are in the list so you can play over multiple days. You can scramble the list at any time to play another round.
Bingo At Home Computer Games Online
This is where you'll find all the play online features of Bingo Baker
You can read items off the provided call list. You can scamble it, print it, and make it full screen (great for playing bingo at conferences)
You can send players a link to join your game, or Bingo Baker can email their cards to them directly simply by entering a list of email addresses.
The options menu allows you to customize your game, and perform global management actions (like clear and scamble).
You can see the cards of all your players to help you conduct the game.
Bingo At Home Computer Games Online
Players get a full-screen view of their card and click a cell to mark it. No Bingo Baker branding is visible on the page.