. BTN is available on the FOX Sports app and is the premier network for coverage of America's legendary collegiate athletic conference. Watch live BTN-televised games and events (Big 10, Big 12, Pac 12 and Big East), as well as original BTN shows (The Journey, Big Ten Elite, and Campus Eats) when you log in with your TV Provider credentials. Trusted Expert Analysis. BETTING CONTENT FROM FOX SPORTS FOX Sports and FOX Bet provide daily betting content, promotions, and insights! GET STARTED NOW DOWNLOAD APP NOW DOWNLOAD APP NOW.
- Online Sports Betting FOX Bet. In partnership with. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-Gambler. (deleting all data.
- Fox Bet is a great mobile app with an incredible sportsbook behind it. It does not have the most sports offered or the most wagers offered, but it does provide a great betting experience. Both the new and existing-user bonuses are fantastic.
Many are excited to try the FOX Bet app because of the enormous success of the online sports betting site. The FOX Bet online sportsbook is the first sportsbook to launch from a major media company as of now.
So, that means that the FOX Bet online sports betting site is usually on the cutting edge when it comes to sports betting.
FOX Bet App Breakdown
Now, if you are planning on using the FOX Bet mobile app, you should make sure you do your research. So, you need to make sure you meet all the requirements necessary in order to download the mobile sports app.
The following table will help you learn all you need to about the mobile sports app at a glance.
So, as you can see, there are some requirements that need to be met in order for you to download the app. And, you need to make sure you have a device that is compatible with the FOX Bet mobile app. But, there is still more to learn about this fun and exciting app from FOX Bet.
How to Download the FOX Bet App
Now, as mentioned before, you need to make sure you can meet the necessary requirements to download the app. This means you will need to have either an iOS/iPhone/iPad device or an Android device. This device will need to be recently updated with an up to date operating system that is compatible with the app.
Plus, the device you choose will need to have enough memory available for you to download and install the app. And, you will need to be located in either New Jersey or Pennsylvania, in a state that has legal sports betting. FOX Bet needs to also have a license from that state to operate legally, as it does in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
You must also be of legal gambling age in that state in order to use the FOX Bet mobile app. And, you will need to be within the state limits to use the app legally. So, you must make sure to meet these requirements if you plan to use the app from FOX Bet.
FOX Bet App iOS Download
Now, you will need to follow specific steps if you plan to download the FOX Bet mobile app for iOS. As mentioned before, you will need to have sufficient memory available on your iOS device. And, you will also need to have an iOS operating system of iOS 9 or higher.
If you have met the above requirements, follow these steps to download and install the FOX Bet mobile app:
- Find the FOX Bet mobile app in the Apple App Store. Make sure it is the correct app for your state.
- Click to initiate the download and installation of the app.
- You will be asked to confirm your purchase/download of the app. Verify your account.
- Allow the app to download on to your device. It will automatically install.
- Click to run the app.
- Sign in to the FOX Bet mobile app. Then, you are all set!
FOX Bet App Android Download
So, there are different steps that you will need to follow in order to download the FOX Bet mobile app for Android devices. Now, you will need to remember that the Google Play app store for Android does not allow the listing of real money gambling apps at this time.
Which means, you will need to download the FOX Bet mobile app directly from the FOX Bet online sportsbook.
You must make sure you have an Android operating system of 4.4 or higher to download and run the FOX Bet mobile app for Android. Also, you will need sufficient memory available on your device of choice.
If you meet these requirements, follow these steps to download and install the FOX Bet mobile app:
- Go to the FOX Bet online sports betting website. Find the link to download the FOX Bet mobile app for Android.
- Click on “Download Now” to initiate the download of the FOX Bet mobile app for Android. Allow the app to download and install by opening the notifications bar, tapping the FOX bet file, then tap ‘Settings.’
- Click on the app to allow it to initiate by toggling to ‘allow from this source.’ Then click install.
- Sign in to the FOX Bet mobile app. Now, you should be able to use the app!
System Requirements & Compatibility
As mentioned above, you will need to meet certain system requirements in order to download and install the FOX Bet app. You will need to make sure you have either an iOS/iPad/iPhone device or an Android device.
You will need to make sure you have sufficient memory left on your device of choice to download and install the device. And, you will need to make sure you have an operating system of iOS 9 or higher for Apple or Android 4.4 or higher for Android.
FOX Bet Promo Code
Risk-Free 1st Bet up to $500
Place your first real money bet and if it loses, FoxBet will match it as a free bet up to $500. Minimum odds of -200 apply. 21+, T&Cs Apply. NJ & PA only. 'If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available.' Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Every so often, you will receive different kinds of promotions from the FOX Bet online sportsbook. And, sometimes this will include promotions that require a FOX Bet promo code. A FOX Bet promo code will allow you to redeem a promotion that is likely seasonal and will have an expiration date.
This kind of promotion is typically offered as a way to take advantage of a specific sports season or sporting event. You should be able to redeem a FOX Bet promo code through the mobile app.
Actions, Services, Available Options
With the FOX Bet mobile app, you will be able to use the same features that are offered on the online sportsbook desktop site. So, you will be able to place bets and make deposits into your account. And, you will be able to browse the sporting events, sports, and leagues that are available for you to bet on.
Now, you may still have some questions about this exciting online sportsbook app. So, we will do our best to answer those questions. Here is a frequently asked questions section to help with those answers!
How to Place a Bet
When you want to place a bet on the FOX Bet online sportsbook, first you must choose the event you wish to bet on. So, you can browse the sport you are interested in and choose the league you want to bet on. Then, you must find the specific sporting event you want to place a wager on.
After finding the sporting event, you will need to choose the type of bet you want to wager. And, you will finally need to choose the amount of money you want to put down on the bet. Finally, you will need to add the bet to your bet slip. But, you must make sure you have sufficient money in your account in order to place the bet.
How to Make a Deposit
There are many different forms of payment that you may use when making a deposit on the FOX Bet mobile app and online sportsbook website. These forms of payment that you can use are Skrill, Instant eChecks, PayPal, MasterCard (credit and debit), Stars Transfer, PayNearMe, Resorts Cage, PokerStars Play+ Card, and Visa debit and credit card.
How to Make a Withdrawal
Now, the same forms of payment that are accepted for deposits are not always accepted for withdrawals. So, you will want to make sure you choose the right form of withdrawal for you. The forms of withdrawal that are accepted on the online sportsbook are:
-PokerStars Play+ Card
How to Contact Customer Service
You can use the Help Center on the customer service section of the online sportsbook to use articles to answer any problems you find. And, you can use a form on the online sportsbook to contact a customer service agent with any problems that are not addressed in the help center.
The FOX Bet app is a great online sportsbook app to use to place your bets. You can always find the bets you are excited to place offered on this online sportsbook. So, you should have a great time using this exciting betting app!
Visit: Fox Bet Sportsbook
Fox Bet Sportsbook is now available for bettors in the New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Colorado sports betting markets.
Additionally, it won’t be long before Tennessee and Virginia join the Fox Bet Sportsbook roster.
Fox Bet was formed with a partnership between The Stars Group (parent company of PokerStars) and the media giant, Fox. The two sides came together in May 2019 to help expand legal sports betting in NJ, PA, and across the US.
Although the brand name is new, The Stars Group already had an online sportsbook available. BetStars Sportsbook went live in New Jersey on Sept. 13, 2018. It helped service the Resorts Casino Hotel in AtlanticCity.
Resorts and The Stars Group agreed on a deal in August 2018 to expand their partnership to include mobile sports betting.
BetStars officially transitioned to the Fox Bet name on Aug. 31, 2019.
Shortly after becoming available to Garden State bettors, Fox Bet launched an online sportsbook in Pennsylvania. It released on Sept. 4, 2019, with an affiliation to the Mount Airy Casino in Mount Pocono.
Fox Bets Colorado sportsbook launched in May of 2020, in partnership with Eldorado who owns the Isle Black Hawk and Lady Luck Casinos in the state. There is no retail book in Colorado, the sportsbook is purely online.
Fox Bet launched in Michigan in January of 2021, in partnership with the Odawa Casino Resort in Petoskey.
The app is available to download in both states for Apple and Android devices.
Fox Bet bonus offers for 2021
Fox Bet is offering a competitive new player bonus. They will make your first bet, up to $500, risk-free. Meaning if your bet doesn’t win, you get the entire amount refunded in site credits. Check Fox Bet for full terms and conditions.
Fox Bet Promo Code
|Fox Bet Promo Code (MI, NJ, PA & CO)||None - Use Links|
|Risk Free Bet||Up to $500 risk free bet|
|Last Verified:||March 5, 2021|
Fox Bet Rewards
Fox Bet Sportsbook provides its players with a loyalty program based around The Stars Group’s existing rewards system.
With StarsRewards, customers earn points for placing wagers on the sportsbook.
Betting more often and for more significant amounts gives players more points, which helps unlockchests. These chests contain rewards ranging from freebets, bonuses, and even gametickets.
By accumulating more points and chests, gamblers canupgrade their rewards level, which unlocks better prizes. Players must win 10 chests in a rolling 28-day period to upgrade to bigger chests.
Fox Bet even provides specific challenges to bettors that include exclusive rewards. All of the Stars Rewards information and progress are available under the “MyStars” tab on the Fox Bet app.
The loyalty program is the same in both states and should continue to remain constant as Fox Bet expands into other markets across the country.
Fox Bet App Issues
Besides the welcomeoffers that Fox Bet provides its new players, bettors using the online sportsbook have a couple of other promotions available.
Fox Bet’s most common promotion running is based around different bet boosts, or odds boosts.
A bet boost on the online sportsbook means that Fox Bet is giving its customers special enhancedodds for specific games or sporting events.
What sets Fox Bet apart from other sportsbooks giving odds boosts is how it chooses which games are listed. Instead of including local games or the top sporting events, Fox Bet picks its bet boosts based on what some Fox Sports analysts have decided.
Depending on which day of the week it is, a different Fox Sports personality determines the daily boost based on their bet selection. There is a bet boost every single day, including two on the weekends.
The only other variation of Fox Bet promotion is called “Thursday’s Can’t Lose.” With this insurance promo, Fox Bet players are eligible to receive up to $25 back in free bets if the custom wager placed that day by Fox’s Cousin Sal loses.
Promotions are a great way to generate added interest and excitement for an online sportsbook. Fox Bet will probably expand its offerings in both NJ and PA going forward.
Sign up at Fox Bet Sportsbook
Signing up for Fox Bet Sportsbook is a quick and easy process.
To create an account, players must provide some essential information that the majority of online sportsbooks require to join.
What is the best online casino for us players. Players must provide their:
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Social Security number
Bettors will also have to create a unique username and password they’ll use to log on to the online sportsbook each time. New users will also need to create a few securityquestions, too.
Bettors do not need a photo ID to create an account.
The sign-up process is the same in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Registration eligibility at Fox Bet Sportsbook
The eligibility requirements are basically the same in NJ, PA, MI and CO.
Anyone 21 years or older is legally permitted to create an account with Fox Bet. However, players must be within the respective state’s borders to place a wager.
Whether players are accessing Fox Bet through their desktop computer or using the mobile app, the online sportsbook will require geolocation to ping where they are. Those who are outside one of the legal states will not be allowed to wager on Fox Bet.
There are other restrictions for specific individuals whose jobs can potentially affect the outcome of sporting events. People who are athletes, coaches, trainers, and officials are not allowed to gamble via Fox Bet Sportsbook.
Beyond sports titles, some who work in the casino industry who are banned from using certain gambling platforms may not use Fox Bet as well.
Where is Fox Bet sportsbook legal?
Fox Bet Sportsbook is another online betting app looking to expand in the US. Right now, it is available in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Colorado. Fox Bet is also be looking to debut in Tennessee and Virginia, with other states likely to follow in due time.
Fox Bet online sportsbook locations:
- Fox Bet in NJ. FOX Bet’s first online sportsbook went live in the Garden State in August 2019. The online betting app was originally released in NJ at an earlier time under the name BetStars. FOX Bet launched in the state with a partnership with Resorts Atlantic City. The online sportsbook doesn’t include a retail book at this location.
- Fox Bet in PA. FOX Bet Pennsylvania went live in September 2019. It debuted in PA with a deal with Mount Airy Casino in Mount Pocono. The online sportsbook also has a retail location there.
- Fox Bet in CO. FOX Bet Colorado started accepting wagers in May 2020. It partnered with Eldorado Resorts to launch in CO. The company owns the Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk, as well as Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk. Again, there isn’t a retail FOX Bet at either location.
- Fox Bet in MI. FOX Bet Michigan was among the first group of operators to go live when regulated online gambling launched in-state in January, 2021. The online sportsbook got in on the action thanks to a partnership with Odawa Casino in Petoskey.
- Fox Bet in TN. Online sportsbetting is expected to launch as soon as November 1. We will watch to see if Fox Bet is among the first wave of operators to hit the state.
- Fox Bet inVA. Virginia’s launch of regulated sportsbooks is expected sooner than later. We will update if/when Fox Bet is live in state.
Some specific betting rules apply to certain states. In New Jersey and Virginia, you are not allowed to place bets of any sort on in-state colleges. While Tennessee does allow bets on teams in the state, it does restrict the college market more than the pros. For instance, you won’t be able to wager on any individual college athletes, such as with prop bets.
Fox Bet app
The mobile sports betting app is available for Android and iOS users. These dedicated mobile apps allow sports betting enthusiasts to place a vast selection of bets while within New Jersey, Pennsylvania, or Colorado.
However, that’s not all. The Fox Bet sports betting mobile app also allows bettors to manage their accounts without having to visit the desktop counterpart.
- Making deposits and withdrawals
- Claim promotions and bonuses
- Live stream sports and give players control of live betting opportunities
The Fox Bet iOS app is available to download directly from Apple’s App Store, while Fox Bet’s Android app is available for download directly from the Fox Bet website.
Players using Android will need to download a .apk file to gain access to the Fox Bet mobile app.
How do I make a Fox Bet account on my mobile device?
Here are the steps for creating a Fox Bet mobile account.
- Visit FoxBet on your smartphone or tablet.
- Scroll down a little to find the download links.
- Tap on the “Download on the App Store” button (for iOS) or tap on the “Get our Android App” button (for Android).
- Follow the prompts that appear on your screen to download and install the app. It hardly takes a few minutes.
- Make your first deposit
- Start placing bets in the app and win some serious money.
Betting on sports at Fox Bet
You can look forward to placing bets on all major sporting events in the US and Canada, as well as internationalsportingevents. On the Fox Bet sports betting site, you can take advantage of traditional bets as well as in-play and futures betting opportunities.
Here’s a partial list of the sporting events that are available on the Fox Bet site:
- Basketball: You can look forward to betting opportunities on all NBA basketball games during the regular season and playoffs as well as college basketball games.
- Baseball: You can take advantage of betting opportunities for college baseball games, all MLB baseball games including the WorldSeries.
- Football: You can place an assortment of wagers on the NFL regular season, playoffs, and the SuperBowl. There is a wide range of betting markets on college football games.
- Hockey: If you’re interested in placing bets during the NHL season, you will be pleased to know that Fox Bet covers all the betting markets imaginable to keep even the most avid bettor satisfied.
- Soccer: As a soccer fanatic, you will appreciate all the leagues at Fox Bet. This includes Bundesliga, EnglishPremierLeague, MLS, LaLiga, ChampionsLeague, and the WorldCup.
- Autoracing: Fox Bet covers all major racing events on the site, including Formula1 and NASCAR, just to mention but a few.
- Golf: With the remarkable comeback to form from TigerWoods, it should come as no surprise that Fox Bet features all major golf tournaments, including TheMasters.
- Fighting: You can enjoy some ring-side action by placing a bet on your favorite fights during the season, including MMA, UFC, and even boxing.
- Tennis: Place a wide variety of bets on Rafael Nadal, NovakDjokovic, Serena Williams, or RogerFederer in every tennis tournament going forward with Fox Bet.
- Cricket: The Cricket World Cup is on our doorstep. You should make the Fox Bet sportsbook the No. 1 destination to catch all the action live while placing bets on your favorite team to win the tournament.
Apart from the sporting events mentioned above, players will also be able to place bets on a range of other sports, such as Aussierules and rugby, especially with the World Cup around the corner, along with less popular sports to provide a comprehensive sports package for bettors in New Jersey.
Betting markets at Fox Bet sportsbook
Fox Bet has a wide selection of betting options at its online sportsbooks. With such a diverse selection of sporting events to choose from, it’s only natural that Fox Bet comes equipped with an extraordinary selection of betting markets to match.
Fox Bet players can place bets on individual markets, groups of games, and futures.
Fox Bet App Debate
- Single match bets: There are a total of three betting options that fall under the single match bet category, including pointspreads, moneyline, and totals. You can use totals to bet on a combined score for both teams, while moneyline betting focuses on the outright winner of a match. Point spread betting will contribute a figure to the underdogs to level the playing field of a match.
- Multiple match bets: Two of the most common multiple match bet options include parlays (accumulators) and teasers. You will need to place a minimum of two separate bets on one betting slip for it to be considered a parlay or teaser. You should keep in mind that all bets within a parlay need to be correct to be a winner.
- Futures or specials: Futures betting is popular on all major sporting events, allowing you to bet on the league or championship winner before the regular seasons get underway. There are also propbets that fall under the specials category that will allow you to place bets on an individual player or the team to score first as opposed to the results of the match.
These betting markets are available on the Fox Bet sportsbook and the Fox Bet mobile version of the site.
Deposit options at Fox Bet online sportsbook
You can make deposits and withdrawals in two ways. If you have downloaded the poker software client and are playing real money poker games online, you can use the balance in your poker account to place sports bets at Fox Bet. In this case, you can make deposits and withdrawals within your desktop poker client.
You can also make deposits and withdrawals on the move through your mobile cashier. To do so, you only have to visit the cashier on your mobile device, choose a banking method, and either load your account or request payout.
At Fox Bet CO, NJ, and PA, customers can deposit in the following ways:
- Instant e-checks
- PokerStars Play+ card
- PayNearMe (at 7-Eleven, Family Dollar, and CVS stores)
- PokerStars instant online banking
Fox Bet also understands that one of the best ways to stand out is to offer a wide range of withdrawalmethods. It also ensures that payments process within 24 hours.
The list of possible payment methods available on the site include:
- ACH or e-check
- Cash at the cage
- Prepaid card
Cash at Cage
An easy and efficient way to deposit or withdraw to your account can be using the cashier at the land-based partner. This isn’t available in all states, but is a good option if you are in the vicinity of one of the locations:
- New Jersey: Resorts Casino, 1133 Boardwalk, Atlantic City
- Pennsylvania: Mount Airy Casino,312 Woodland Rd, Mt Pocono
- Colorado: Not available this time
- Michigan: Check with customer service if cash at cage is available at Odawa Casino Resort, 1760 Leards Road, Petoskey
Should you ever experience a problem on your account, or you wish to learn more about a specific promotion or bonus, you will be pleased to know that Fox Bet online sports betting site has professionalsupport available around the clock.
The customer support desk at Fox Bet is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week through several contact channels, including telephone and email.
You can also take advantage of the FAQsection on the site, answering all common questions that range from account registration to making your first withdrawal.
Fox Bet Sportsbook FAQ
When did BetStars become FoxBet?
The switch happened on August 31, 2019. The partnership between Fox Bet and the Stars Group was announced earlier in 2019.
How did Fox Sports and the Stars Group team up?
Fox paid a staggering $236 million to receive a 4.99% stake in The Stars Group and will have the opportunity to acquire a maximum of 50% of the Stars Group in 10 years. The current deal could last 25 years.
As part of the agreement, Fox Sports will provide an exclusive license to The Stars Group, allowing them to utilize certain trademarks of Fox Sports when it comes to online wagering. On the other hand, Fox Sports will receive software integration, brand license, a minimum advertising commitment, and affiliate fees.
Where else are Fox Sports and the Stars Group working together?
The partnership covers the entire US market.
The two companies have plans to launch two betting platforms under the Fox Bet umbrella.
The first platform is a free-to-play, nationwide game that awards cash prizes and bonuses to players who can correctly predict outcomes of specific games.
The second platform gives players the ability to place bets on a variety of sporting events in legal sports betting states through a comprehensive online sportsbook.
Fox Bet App Down
Can I use my PokerStars login at Fox Bet?
Yes. Your account details remain the same. The only thing that has changed is the brand.
Can I use my Fox Bet winnings to play poker at PokerStars and casino games at PokerStars Casino?
Yes, you can. You can bet in the Fox Bet app and play at PokerStars and PokerStars Casino apps with oneaccount. If you win prizes in any of the above three apps, you can use your winnings to play at the other apps.
The growth of Fox Bet Sportsbook
Despite having a new name in the sports betting world, Fox Bet has ties to two of the biggest companies in both sports and gambling. The Stars Group, the owner of PokerStars, and media outlet Fox, teamed up to bring a new product to the New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Colorado markets.
Although the name changed to Fox Bet, The Stars Group has had an online sportsbook active in NJ for longer. BetStars Sportsbook launched in September 2018 and helped service the land-based Resorts Atlantic City.
Fox Bet expanded its online sportsbook and since 2019 is available in PA as well. The mobile betting app released in the Keystone State on Sept. 4 and services the Mount Airy Casino. Fox Bet is the fifth online sportsbook available in PA.
Colorado became the third US Fox Bet sportsbook location in May of 2020. It launched in partnership with Eldorado, which owns Colorado casinos Isle Black Hawk and Lady Luck.
The Fox Bet Michigan launch — in partnership with the Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians and their Odawa Casino Resort in Petoskey — occurred in Januyar of 2021.
Fox Bet App Debate
Now that it’s debuted in four states and is slated to be available soon in Tennessee and Virginia, it won’t be surprising to see Fox Bet expand even further in the near future.