Play Free Andar Bahar Online As online Andar Bahar gains more momentum in the Indian online gambling scene, many players are aiming towards becoming the best and making the most of their Andar Bahar knowledge and skill. Andar Bahar Real Money App. Playing Andar Bahar online in a app is exhilarating due to its amazing graphics, ease of use and helpful tutorials. On top of this, most Andar Bahar Apk usually give some free credits to play and understand the Indian card game. This help immensely for new players to get settled with the game and the andar bahar app. Andar Bahar is a traditional Indian betting game which originated in Bangalore many centuries ago. Game Play: It is a very simple 50/50 game that involves the use of a single pack of cards. The dealer deals a single card face up into the middle of the table and then proceeds to deal face up cards to Andar and Bahar section. When a card appears that matches the value of the middle card then the. Note that this won’t be an option in online multiplayer Andar Bahar games. Step 2: Once chosen, the game card is kept in its allotted space and all other cards are added back into the deck and shuffled. At this point, the betting time starts and players are told to place their bets. There are, of course, two choices — andar or bahar.
Every day, thousands of players from India play Andar Bahar online. It is one of the most popular card games that you can find at various online casinos.
You don’t have to worry if you are new or if Andar Bahar is unknown to you. It’s easy and simple to learn, understand, and play.
Before we go into more details, you should know that there are two indispensable elements to the game – a dealer and a deck of cards in this game. The game starts when the dealer shows one card called “Joker Card”. After that, he will show one card at a time on each side of the Joker.
One side stands for Andar and another for Bahar. The side that matches the Joker card first is considered the winning side.
What you have to do is to bet before the start of the game. You will bet on one of the two sides, which will win.
NetEnt Slots with Highest RTP (Return To Player). You can also see the Max Win (times your bet) and level of Variance (also called volatility) in all Slots. Netent slots rtp.
It is as simple as it sounds!
Andar Bahar: Basic Rules
Despite being an engaging card game, Andar Bahar real money game has some standard rules and characteristics you will have to go through before you start playing. These may be a little different depending on the online casino where you decide to play. Anyhow, the basic Andar Bahar rules are the following ones:
- The cards are cut and the dealer places a single card that all participants can see. If the first card happens to be a spade or club, then the deal will begin with Andar. If it is a diamond or heart, then the dealing will begin from Bahar.
- Once the face-up card is placed, the players start placing bets. You should predict on which side/pile the card with the same value will appear. Will it appear on Andar or on Bahar. Then cards are dealt alternately to the two piles.
- When a card having the same value that was chosen comes up, the round ends.
- If your bet is on the right pile, you are the winner and you will get your winnings.
For example, if the dealer deals a card of value 5. Your bet is on Andar. The cards are dealt on both piles. If a card having a value of 5 comes on the position of Andar, you will win. If the card comes on the Bahar position, then your choice is wrong, and you lose.
Where to Play Andar Bahar Online?
Even though Andar Bahar is an Indian card game, it has become popular all over the world. Also, you can see this game at many online casinos. Although it is not so much passionate as other online card games such as online poker, it’s fun and a great choice for all levels of players. What’s more, there are some special Andar Bahar sites for you to enjoy numerous betting options and features.
The real question is – are you searching for a platform to play an online Andar Bahar game? If yes, then you can try some of the popular online casinos. However, before joining a new casino site, make sure it is regulated and safe. Also, don’t forget to check the operator’s “Promotions” page and see its latest offers.
Also, numerous online casinos offer a free version of the game to Indian players. Even some of them provide that possibility for every casino game available on their site. That’s how you get a chance to play Andar Bahar online multiple times. You wouldn’t have to deposit any money. However, if you win, you will not get any real money either. But you can still play if you want to understand the rules of the game.
Live Andar Bahar
Live casino platforms are for players who love to have a thrilling real-time gaming experience. And when it comes to playing Andar Bahar live, the gaming experience is immersive. During the live game, a dealer handles the pack of cards and controls the gameplay. Most of the online casino operators provide an option to play live casino games on mobile devices too. With cutting-edge technology, fans can enjoy the games anywhere, anytime.
The live games usually come in full HD quality. Also, they allow you to chat and engage with other players and the dealer of the Andar Bahar game. Options such as camera angle settings and gameplay personalization are also available. They really enhance the player’s experience.
When it comes to the betting limit, you can select an amount that suits you the best. Usually, players place bets via the gaming interface. The player clicks on the chip and card position. As the game continues, the dealer helps you with the placement of the bets. He also talks with the players during the gameplay. In the end, the winners are announced, and the winnings are paid out. Andar Bahar is an immersive online card game with a variety of side bets for increasing the players’ anticipation level.
Andar Bahar Real Money App
This popular card game is not only available on desktop sites but also the mobile devices. There are numerous applications that you can download to play Andar Bahar. Almost every online casino offers a mobile application that can also work as an Andar Bahar real money app. To download the mobile application, follow these instructions:
- Visit an online casino of your choice.
- Enter their mobile app section and download the mobile app.
- Install it and enjoy playing your game.
Andar Bahar Winning Formula
You’ve probably heard about different types of Andar Bahar winning formulas or Andar Bahar tricks to help you win the game. Martingale system is probably the most famous one. It is more of a betting system that was created for online roulette. However, today it applies to other online casino games as well.
There are two principles of this strategy:
· Every time players lose, they double their bet.
· Every time players win, they return to their initial amount of bet.
However, even though this is a way some players play, we wouldn’t recommend any kind of strategy since they have flaws and neither one of them works all the time. Therefore, be wise and don’t let to lose more than you can afford.
On This Page
Andar Bahar is a simple card game, said to originate in southern India, and has since spread all over India and now Internet casinos. Read on for the rules and analysis.
There are variations of the rules so I will endearvor to explain how the game is generally played and mention which rules are fundamental to the game and which are optional side bets.
- A single 52-card deck is used.
- The two main bets are Andar and Bahar.
- Before the first card is dealt, the players may or may not be able to make side bets on what it will be. Possible bets are on the rank or suit of the first card.
- The dealer shall deal the first card and place it in the middle of the table. If there were side bets based on that card, the dealer shall adjudicate them. This first card is sometimes known as the 'joker,' which I know is confusing. This first card is not wild and has nothing to do with the card generally referred to as a 'joker.' I prefer to call this card as the 'Middle Card,' to make explaining the game easier.
- At this point the player may make an Andar or Bahar wager. There may also be side bets on the total cards to be dealt after this point, for example the 20+.
- After bets are made, the dealer will deal cards one at a time until he gets another card matching the rank of the Middle Card. The dealer shall alternate placing cards on the left and right of the Middle Card. In some versions, the dealer starts on the left side of the Middle Card and in others he randomizes it, based on the color of the Middle Card. However, which side the dealer starts on does not matter.
- If the total number of cards dealt after the Middle Card is odd, then the Andar bet shall win. Depending on the version, the Andar bet may pay 0.9 to 1 or 0.95 to 1.
- If the total number of cards dealt after the Middle Card is even, then the Bahar bet shall win. Depending on the version, the Bahar bet may pay 0.95 to 1 or 1 to 1.
- After the Middle Card is matched, any side bets based on the total number of cards dealt after the Middle Card shall be adjudicated.
Andar and Bahar Analysis
The following table shows the probability of all possible total cards dealt after the Middle Card. The middle column shows the probability of exactly that number of cards. The right column shows the probability that the total number of cards will be that number of less. For example, the probability the probability of exactly 20 cards is 2.2329% and the probability of 20 or less cards is 78.4154%.
Total Cards Dealt
(equal or less)
Following are the probabilities of the two main bets winning:
- Andar: 51.5006%
- Bahar: 48.4994%
Following are is the house edge on the Andar bet, according to what a win pays:
- 0.85 to 1: 4.72%
- 0.9 to 1: 2.15%
Following are is the house edge on the Bahar bet, according to what a win pays:
- 0.95 to 1: 5.43%
- 1 to 1: 3.00%
Side Betting Analysis
The following table shows some side bets I'm aware of on the Middle Card. Pays are expressed on a 'to one' basis. Some bets are listed twice at different pays I'm aware of. The right column shows the expected value of each bet.
Middle Card Side Bets
|Below 8, Above 8||1||0.461538||-0.076923|
|Below 8, Above 8||1.05||0.461538||-0.053846|
|2 to 10||0.35||0.692308||-0.065385|
The next table shows some side bets I've seen based on the number of cards needed to repeat the rank of the Middle Card. Wins are on a 'to one' basis.
After Middle Card Side Bets
|1 to 5||2.5||0.271068||-0.051261|
|6 to 10||3.5||0.217047||-0.023289|
|11 to 15||4.5||0.169028||-0.070348|
|16 to 25||3.5||0.218007||-0.018968|
|26 to 30||14||0.060984||-0.085234|
|31 to 35||24||0.036975||-0.075630|
|36 to 40||49||0.018968||-0.051621|
The next table shows bets available on the number of cards dealt (not including the middle card) by Woohoo Games.
Bets on Number of Cards Dealt (Woohoo Games)
In case you were wondering, here are some other miscellaneous statistics.
- The side that gets the first card will win 51.5% of the time.
- It takes 13 cards on average to resolve the game, not counting the Middle card.
- The median number of cards to resolve the game is 11, again not counting the Middle card.
Online Andar Bahar App English
Discussion about Andar Bahar in my forum at Wizard of Vegas.